- I’ve been reading about radical candour and the gift of feedback (and listening to the ‘extreme’ case of Bridgewater Associates on Adam Grant’s new Worklife podcast).
Noticing is kottke.org’s weekly newsletter. A fantastic rabbit hole.
- A diversity and cultural literacy toolkit [via Jen]
- Palantir Knows Everything About You – Peter Thiel’s human codex.
- 12 Things Everyone Should Understand About Tech… Starting with it’s a method, not an industry.
- Last week I saw the phenomenal Mark Dion show at London’s Whitechapel Gallery. His tribute to mudlarking, The Tate Thames Dig, prompted me to read one of my favourite books again – London in Fragments: A Mudlark’s Treasures. For the uninitiated, mudlarking is scavenging in the anaerobic river mud of the Thames and surrounds for treasure. See also 🍼 Plastic fantastic – Diane Watson’s plastic beach finds 🎥 Hitchcock in the mud and 🍺 Bellarmine face jugs.